Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

  1. #1
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    does anybody know of someone who breeds them around here either here in SWVA, NE TENN, or NC
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    don't know about english's but my in-laws breed Boston Terriers. Right now they have 3 that will be ready to buy in about 4-5 weeks with all shots and AKC papers.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    I have two ferrets, and those little critters could take the place of a bulldog without a problem! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    try a trading post
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    Mercury and I have one. They arent cheap let me tell ya, but you have to just find people who have them. Mercurys sister has 2 and I think they may breed them.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    ahh dude you have to give me more info on the dawgs
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    are they fullblooded registered
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    Yeah ours is full blooded registered AKC or something, I dunno. He was just expensive lol. Took him to the vet just this past saturday 53 LBS. Fully healthy mean machine.

    Ill see about Merc's sisters dogs and their plans.


  9. #9
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    man you have to get more info i have been dieing for one for about 4 years...just beautiful dogs...how much was yours about $2000 or over and male or female
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  10. #10
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: ENGLISH BULLDOGS

    Male, we got a steal on him is all I will say. Fella had to get rid of him we got him at 10 months. He is one of my best friends I love that dog more then I love most people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •